LewKnitty

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Crochet - apparently not for me

I tried to crochet today. After googling my little heart out I settled in with instructions, some yarn, and a hook...it didn't go well. I really need to get a decent digital camera so I can post pictures, but I digress. I have only successfully crocheted one thing in my life, a hot pink hacky sack, and that was done without a pattern when I was approximately 11-12 years old. I am now 25. That's pretty sad. I guess I have crocheted numerous "square" things, but never have I conquered my enemy, (scary enemy music here) THE GRANNY SQUARE dun dun dun...........I just can't do it, they always look like a blob of yarn. I have long conveted the acrylic granny square blanket, the one where it's black with bright spots of color, I fear now, that I may never realize my dream of having such a blanket.

Perhaps I should take a class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home