LewKnitty

Saturday, July 08, 2006

My enemy no longer haunts me...

I have a plethora of black yarn along with weirdo other colors...I will not let this whole "not being able to crochet" thing get me down. I shall overcome. How you may ask? How will I beat this demon? This. It may take me 900 years to complete (as I still have about 2 million more fish to make for last summers 'stash busting' project) but I will do it, I swear as my yarn as my witness, I will have my black and color hand crafted blanket on the back of my couch. I don't care how ugly it turns out, in fact, the uglier the better...Unfortunately there are two little twins coming that need blankets and bibs and they currently take precedence over my own needs of a cliché blanket...darn them.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I have loads of acrylic that I used when I first started knitting 3 years ago and now I want to move on to pretty yarns but I have major guilt. I'm going to try to knit as many basic hats as I can to use it up. I don't even mind acrylic that much but it feels so "fake" after using nice stuff.

And I love the patterns by Wooly. I'm dying to try Curve of Pursuit and the one with the stacked cubes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home