LewKnitty

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dear Blog,

It's sad to say that I know I have neglected you. I willingly entered into a relationship with you, only to run away when the going got tough. For that I am sorry. I just did not think I was worthy of you, I mean, what is a blog without pictures? I was all set to buy you that pretty digital camera, and then I had to go to the dentist, darn wisdom teeth. Blame them, not me. I'm back, I'm in this for the long haul, I won't let a silly thing like no pictures get in our way. I'll just have to use a lot of links to get my point across, and some day, when you're least expecting it, I'll buy you that camera and give you the best pictures anyone has ever seen...well, they won't be as good as january one or Brooklyn Tweed , but at least they'll be something. I swear, I will never break your hear again, take me back.

Love always
AL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home