LewKnitty

Monday, September 18, 2006

Odessa

Well, I did work a tad bit on the mittens I had mentioned before, but over at LiveJournal I found someone's post about an unbeaded Odessa they were knitting in knitpicks shine sport, well, I just happened to have two skeins of that yarn in my stash (river) and had been wanting to do this hat since it came out, so that's what I did Saturday, I only did a row or two yesterday so I'm hoping to finish it up tonight. I will definitely be making this hat again, I'll probably do a beaded version next time. It's a simple pattern, which makes it perfect for my charity knitting, but it's something nicer than just a normal beanie (especially for the girls)
Oh, and I finished a simple garter stitch scarf out of Bernat's soft n chunky for the shelter. I was excited when I saw Wal-Mart had it on sale for $1 a skein, and that it was in such bright colors...the kids love the bright colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home