LewKnitty

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Boring without pictures


I decided to take a break until I got some form of pictures on here. It's just boring without pictures right? I have a camera phone again, so here we go.

First up, my Center Square hat, notice the mistake in the chart chartwork? I'm chosing to say I meant to do it that way. In reality, when I initially printed off the pattern it had a really funky chart (actually I had 2 charts each with 9 rows and there was suppose to be 20 rows of chart work - it now has a full color 20 row chart) so I looked at the picture, pretended I knew what was going on, and then about 4 rows into it realized I had skipped part of it. I was lazy and just kept going.











Now we'll move on to the Pirate Mittens from Hello Yarn. Great pattern, this is my first mitten in the round, and first using this technique. I had a lot of trouble getting gauge, so these are actually numbers 2.5 and 3.5, the first one and a half were done on 2 other needle sizes and yarns. These ended up being done on #5 US dpns, and Lion Brand Microspun in Ebony and Fuchsia.

And just for fun...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home